Senior Backend (Full-Stack) Developer
Tiptapp is a new way of moving things around. Our app matches you in real-time to other users that have extra space in their vehicle and time to give your stuff a ride from a to b. You get instant help with deliveries, moves and recycling of items any size.
Our marketplace makes everyday life easier and reduces the need for having your own car. Smarter ridesharing and more reuse of things also means less waste of resources in our cities
Tiptapp launched in Stockholm in 2016 and is backed by prominent marketplace investors. We have over 200,000 users in the Stockholm area, and are also currently rolling out the service in London and testing the service in Portugal. More metropolitan areas around the world will follow. We have global ambitions and there are a ton of things to do so we need more super talented people to join the team!
We are looking for senior developers
We'd like our new friends to be people who lives and breaths development and who'd love to be part of a fun and challenging start-up journey, with every aspect of it. As we see it, now is when it all kicks off. We value skills, talent and experience but even more so attitude, fearlessness and willingness to learn and evolve.
We offer the right individual an opportunity to play a key role with a clear influence in developing our core services at Tiptapp.
- Engineer, develop and evolve secure and scalable APIs that serve our apps and partner integrations
- Write and manage automated tests for core parts of our services
- Make sure our production environment is up and running and purring like a kitten
- Work closely with product owners, implement ideas and features as well as ship them to production
- Pension plan
- 30 days vacation
- Stay-healthy subsidy (5000 SEK/year)
- Flexible work hours with some possibility to work remotely
- Work with a team that is obsessed with innovation and iteration
- Be part of a company that has a real impact on the environment as well as the society
We’d like to hook up with developers who
- have +4 years of experience from BE or full-stack work
- have a proven track record of taking full responsibility
- have good skills in Node JS
- have good skills in MongoDB
- have some knowledge of Dev Ops
- are based in Stockholm (or ready to relocate there on their own expense)
Even better if you also have experience from
- Amazon Web Services
- payment platforms such as Adyen and Stripe
- deployment and operations
- automated testing
- big data and analytics
- native Android development
- native iOS development
- React (including React Native)